Should you wish to be published by Matrika Press, please download our intake form and email along with your BIO to Editor@MatrikaPress.com
Matrika Press Authors receive:
- 50 copies of their book (unless otherwise specified in contract)
- a circuit of Press Releases sent to local media outlets,
- an article written and submitted to their chosen local or online publications,
- as well as gentle outreach to a several targeted media platforms (television/radio) the author desires to be interviewed by.
- authors who wish to teach, lead workshops, retreats or public speaking engagements, please note in submission form.
Currently Accepting Submissions for the following:
1. Demi-Books Series
2. We are curating Contributors for upcoming Anthologies. View List
3. We welcome proposals for Collaborations.
4. We are accepting solicited and unsolicited manuscripts in line with our mission to publish inspirational and educational content in line with transformational values, including memoirs, poetry, prayer and ritual manuscripts, and other books to bring transformation to the world (including transformational fiction!).
For more information, please email: Editor@MatrikaPress.com