More and more we are being called to live into our personal faith by sharing our insights through the written word. Shaping into accessible concepts, the practical and spiritual aspects of that which we identify as holy, and sacred and true. Matrika Press is inviting spiritual authors to submit their works for consideration. Particular areas of interest are poetry, meditations, rituals, path-directional-outlines:
❉ Metaphysical, Esoteric, Mystic, Earth-Centered and Nature-based Paths
❉ Christian and other world religions
❉ And, beginning in 2020 – works of FICTION !!
Works are to be print-ready!
5.5×8.5 up to 150 pages
4×6 pocket-size books up to 40 pages
Above prices include interior layout and cover design. Should you wish to have your work edited, we can refer you to editors. Starting rate is typically $500 depending on the amount of editing required.
With the above rates, Matrika Press Authors and Poets receive:
- 50 complimentary copies of their book
- a circuit of Press Releases sent to local media outlets,
- an article written and submitted to their chosen local or online publications,
- as well as gentle outreach to a several targeted media platforms (television/radio) the author desires to be interviewed by.
- poets and public speakers who wish to teach or speak will be referred to appropriate Speakers Collaboratives for personalized outreach options.
For more information, and to receive submission form please email: Editor@MatrikaPress.com
Scholarships available based on need.