More and more we are being called to live into our faith tradition’s spiritual aspects. Matrika Press is inviting spiritual authors to submit their works for consideration. Particular areas of interest are poetry, meditations, rituals, path-directional-outlines:
❉ Metaphysical, Esoteric, Mystic, Earth-Centered Paths
❉ UU Sources
*UU-Authors and IMM-Authors receive special discounted rates on various services and may qualify to receive matching and in-kind opportunities with Matrika Press partners.
Works are to be print-ready!
5.5×8.5 up to 100 pages
4×6 pocket-size booksup to 40 pages
Above prices include interior layout and cover design. Should you wish to have your work edited, we can refer you to editors. Starting rate is typically $500 depending on the amount of editing required.
Matrika Press Authors and Poets receive:
- 10 complimentary copies of their book
- a circuit of Press Releases sent to local media outlets,
- an article written and submitted to their chosen local or online publications,
- as well as gentle outreach to a several targeted media platforms (television/radio) the author desires to be interviewed by.
- poets who wish to teach or speak will be referred to the UU Speakers Collaborative for personalized outreach options.
For more information, and to receive submission form please email: Editor@MatrikaPress.com
Scholarships available based on need.